From nothing with Py to coming up with last level of "raboof"

I couldn't remember exactly how can I've been invited to this challenge, with very limited skill on Java (actually I don't like to do Java since I was a student even almost projects from my college have been completed using Java) and zero knowledge on Python, I did chose solution.py for all passed level. Just because I like to do so, accepted the challenge, faced with problems and adapt to new things... I just only keep the 1st level solution as well as the part II of level 4 to remind me what did happen in the last 2 weeks...

def answer(s):
ascii_lowercase = 'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'
ascii_uppercase = 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ'
chars = list(ascii_lowercase)
up_chars = list(ascii_uppercase)
srahc = list(s);
op = [];
for x in srahc:
found = "False"
for i, y in enumerate(chars):
if x == y:
found = i
else:
continue
break
if(found != "False"):
op.append(chars[(len(chars)-1) - found])
else:
op.append(x)
print ''.join(op)
answer("Yvzs! I xzm'g yvorvev Lzmxv olhg srh qly zg gsv xlolmb!!")



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Tiện ích cho nền tảng S60